In this VIDEO Special Report of Residents First, Journalist Paul Gable connects the dots. From Oak Street in Myrtle Beach, throughout SC, to Atlanta, to Louisiana, through Utah, to Wyoming, and to Washington D.C. the shady campaign funds are moved from one PAC to another.
What we have learned:
- Michael Melendez of Libertas and Free Speech Unites operates at a house located at 1712 Pioneer Ave in Cheyenne, WY.
- Melendez is now associated with Paperless Campaigns, a Robert Cahaly associated organization.
- Robert Cahaly is known nationally for his work with the Trafalgar Group.
- Paperless Campaigns operates out of Provo Utah. 575 North Seven Peaks Blvd, Number 28, Provo UT 84606 This is also a Melendez address
- An Horry County Councilman, that Melendez says he ran the Dist. 106 campaign for S.C. State House- Tyler Servant, sends money to Paperless Campaigns.
- This councilman’s father serves on the Board of The Grand Strand Business Alliance, A Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce related PAC.
- Melendez states that he worked previously for Robert Cahaly of the Trafalgar Group.
- Bruce Banister is an S.C. Politician and Lawyer. He is defending Julie Emerson. He also operates FLAG. Flag is a PAC for the Foundation of Law And Government. It is also connected to Cahaly.
- A S.C. – Louisania PAC called GEAUX PAC was founded in S.C. around 2012 by a little known State Rep. named Michael Duane Thompson. The PAC was then converted to a national PAC called OUR AMERICAN CENTURY. Thompson says on a recorded line that Robert Cahaly and Julie Emerson of LAGNIAPPE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LLC were involved in the formation of the GEAUX PAC. Recording included in video.
- The PAC – OUR AMERICAN CENTURY sent $197,500 in campaign dollars to Paperless Campaigns in the past 3 months.
- OUR AMERICAN CENTURY paid Cahaly over $1 million in fees.
- Free Speech Unites operates at this 1712 Pioneer Ave in Cheyenne, WY address. Free Speech Unites (Michael Melendez) receives money from Bruce Bannister’s FLAG PAC. Foundation for Law and Government.
- Gadsden and Green (Cahaly) is paid a management fee by FLAG.
- There are 2,000 Corporations registered at 1712 Pioneer Avenue in Cheyenne, WY.
- Gable explains AIP and SCIP, two more of these Cahaly related “PACS for hire”.
- Connections are laid bare both locally and nationally in these “PACs for hire” operations.