There are many customer relationship management (CRM) systems on the internet, all claiming to be the best for small and midsize enterprises. Although they’re great options, there are two CRM software that are in a league of their own, Zoho and Hubspot.
Let’s explore Zoho CRM vs Hubspot’s main features, pros, and cons to ascertain the best option for your business.
Zoho CRM is a robust CRM solution packed with many features to help you enhance your business processes. Within Zoho, you’ll find tools for lead management, sales automation, effective team collaboration, process management, and more.
Here’s a closer look at some of the main features it offers.
Some of the main Zoho CRM features include:
- Sales and Marketing Automation
Zoho CRM provides robust automation features for your sales and marketing teams to streamline tasks such as lead management, contact management, customer segmentation, lead nurturing, and more.
- Comprehensive Analytics
This feature helps you track and analyze relevant KPIs and other key metrics and presents the data in a user-friendly manner to help you make data-driven decisions about your business.
- Omnichannel Presence
Zoho CRM makes it possible to have an omnichannel presence by integrating various communication channels, including email, social media, and telephony systems. This ensures a unified customer experience.
- Predictive Intelligence
Nothing beats Zoho’s AI, Zia. Zia serves as your AI companion on the platform. It can retrieve information from your CRM, take notes, forecast sales outcomes, identify irregularities, and more.
Zoho Pros and Cons
Next, let’s shed light on the strengths and cons of Zoho CRM.
- Zoho has an intuitive interface and it’s easy to use
- It offers a free trial and a free plan that is value-packed
- It’s available on mobile, giving you accessibility to your CRM data on the go
- It’s highly customizable
- Zoho integrates seamlessly with several third-party apps
- Zoho is renowned for its automation ability to optimize workflows and streamline repetitive tasks
- It’s a very affordable option for SMEs
- The free plan has limited features
- You may need adequate training to maximize Zoho’s full potential
Hubspot CRM is another widely used CRM solution with several tools to help you optimize your business processes.
Here’s a brief overview of Hubspot, highlighting its main features, pros, and cons.
Some of the main HubSpot features include:
- Customized Dashboard
Hubspot offers a customizable dashboard that you can tailor to your workspace to get quick access to key metrics and reports.
- Tasks Management
This feature helps you prioritize your daily activities to ensure an efficient workflow and productivity.
- Gmail and Outlook Integrations
Hubspot integrates seamlessly with Gmail and Outlook and it provides features like email templates and meeting scheduling on the email platform.
With this feature, you can keep a close eye on marketing activities to track top-performing driving factors and make informed decisions.
Hubspot Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of Hubspot:
- It’s user-friendly
- Offers a robust free version
- It seamlessly integrates with other Hubspot tools
- It provides personalized email sequences for leads and customers
- It’s completely scalable
- Paid plans are expensive for small businesses
- It’s not as customizable as some other CRM systems
- Reporting functions is limited
Which Is Better — Zoho vs Hubspot
In drawing the final curtain on the Hubspot CRM vs Zoho showdown, Zoho reigns supreme and stands as the best option for SMEs. Its comprehensive features, high level of customization, and budget-friendly options make it a powerhouse for businesses seeking an efficient CRM solution.
Learn more about Zoho for your business, and schedule a Zoho consulting session today with Customerization.